Explore God, ChicagoJoin-Up NOW to receive fullest participation benefits
What does it mean to say “YES” to the Explore God Chicago outreach initiative?
Agree to do one or both of the following:
- Preach through the seven BIG questions as a sermon series beginning January 13, 2019.
- Launch Explore God groups led by your trained members.
How can I register our church as a participating church?
- Go to http://www.exploreGod.com/chicago
- Scroll down to “How Can I Participate?” and click “Host a Sermon Series”
- Click “Coordinate for my church” and fill in the fields at the bottom of the screen for “Join as a
- Important: Before leaving that page, make certain that you click the small box “Yes” to the
question, “Would you like to be part of the Community Outreach Initiative in your area?
You will receive a confirmation email and begin receiving regular emails from Explore God.
If you have any trouble registering, contact Kim Taylor at ktaylor@QPlace.com or 630-668- 4399.
How can I maximize the impact of this initiative for my church?
- Commit both to preaching the sermon series AND mobilizing your people to facilitate Explore
God groups. Training is available on the ExploreGod.com website.
- Begin to pray early and regularly for this initiative.
- Promote the Explore God Chicago initiative in your church, community and to other churches.
- Equip your people now to engage in building authentic relationships with others as well as
learn how to facilitate small groups for spiritual seekers. The strength of the invite to an
Explore God group will be contingent on the strength of relationship with those invited.
(Conversations, coffee, and meals first before the invite.) Training is available from several
ministries to increase your evangelistic temperature, help your people build relationships with
those believe differently and launch small groups for spiritual seekers.