Partner in Prayer. Local. Long-Distance.
WHO: Prayer Network Coordinators & Congregational Prayer Leaders
WHAT: A monthly “Update” conference call, after which each leader shares the praise and petition requests with their network/team
WHERE/WHEN: Your phone / See time below
WHY: The success of the many Holy Spirit inspired outreach projects, citywide campaigns, ministry initiatives are dependent on strong before-during-after prayer support.
UPDATES from our January Prayer Support Team Update Conference Call:
- Marj Mokry (Cru Chicago) – still pray fervently for Chicago
- Sheila Straka (Light & Life Ministries) – Elgin House of Prayer, Chicago, and beyond)
- Marta Gemelli (Moms in Prayer) – a vision for every school
- Kathryn Lorance (Borderless) – immigrant leaders
- Randy Schoof (Aurora city reaching pastor) – Love Fox Valley + Pray Fox Valley
- Phil Carlson (Chicagoland Transformation Fellowship) – praying across Chicagoland
- Susan Brown (Pray Naperville) – same vision of unity from John 17 – 40 Days of Prayer coinciding with Chicago + Keystone prayer (prayer altar in the community) (Keystone is the overarching stone that caps the arch)
- Doc Fuder (Pray Chicago) – we had “church” at Moody Church (unity, communion, commissioned to “wear our prayer”) – invited pastors to shepherd the prayer huddles – a dozen plus met to debrief what God did and wants to do moving forward – July 14th regional “Hands Across Chicagoland” gatherings to launch “40 Days of Love Your Neighbor/hood” (praying-serving-Gospel witnessing)
- Phil Miglioratti – EngageChicago.net open for *your!) business … ExploreGod.com/Chicago mobilizing church-based evangelism in January-February 2019
Together We Pray
Thank God for the strong turn-out, unity, and diversity, fervent prayers, at Chicagoland United In Prayer… and at several gatherings that brought prayer-focused believers together across the suburbs.
Petition our Father for a spirit of true collaboration and partnership – no competition or control – may our cooperating be an expression of true love for one another by listening to, learning from one another – lift the champions (leaders of influence), praying for their spiritual depth and the energy to stay the course – that our love will be sincere: in how and why we communicate, and collaborate – Colossians 3:14: overall, put on love which binds together in perfect unity
Our NEXT Prayer Support Team Conference Call:
Wednesday, February 28th
11:00 – 11:30 pm
Dial In: 712-432-0075
Access Code: 4067732#
Together We Pray … Together We Share the Story: Post your event, story, resource here: Facebook.com/EngageChicago.net… and I will post it here: EngageChicago.net